Layton shoulder bag in aqua ~ reveal

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My DH picked this out for me to mark our 11th year wedding anniversary. The leather is oh-so-soft & it has 6 outer pockets and 5 inner pockets. I don't need a purse organizer with this bag. It is very comfortable on the shoulder and the aqua colour is STUNNING !!!!!
    image-1333780454.jpg
    image-2978548199.jpg
    image-2306492096.jpg
    image-569462739.jpg
    image-2070040211.jpg
    image-3532367719.jpg
    image-3199337069.jpg
    image-3768174570.jpg
    image-3329343483.jpg
    image-52586315.jpg

Looks blue on the website but its more of a light teal irl :
    image-489728421.jpg

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

:woohoo:

2. Happy 11th year wedding anniversary!

Your Layton leather bags looks so super soft and that aqua color is amazing. I love MK bags because of all the pockets.
    Congrats and Enjoy!

3. That color is beautiful! It looks like it could hold a lot. And congrats on the 11 years of marriage!

4. :faint: I die....it is GORGEOUS!
    Congrats on your Anniversary, your new bag and on having one helluva hubby! ;)

5. YAY to pockets!!!!!! I think of the amount of money I've spent on wristlets and purse organizers which could all have been saved for an MK bag. The amount of pockets is fantastic and I love that it keeps everything organized and accessible.

I've never liked this style in pics but when I saw the colour, It was instant love! :loveeyes:

6. Thank you :smile: I don't have anything in this colour. It adds a refreshing pop of colour to my fall wardrobe. It holds quite a bit and all the pockets keeps me so organized!

11 years of marriage.......yet I haven't aged a day since 2001 :graucho::graucho:

7. Awww you're such a sweetheart!! :hugs: Thank you, my friend. The Layton is fabulous in every way possible :coolio: It was instant love with this one and that rarely happens to me with MK bags. It is everything I look for in a bag....A BAG COMPOSED OF MANY POCKETS!!! :yahoo:

DH is going to get a big head with your compliment :lol:

8. Awesome Gift! Hubby did a good job:smile:

9. It's gorgeous! Congratulatuons and happy anniversary!!! The color is stunning!!!

10. It's HOT! Work that bag! :yahoo:

11. Love the color! Excellent gift.

12. You are so welcome friend! It is a beautiful bag. I saw it at the MK Boutique last month and thought it was just TDF. I have a Red Layton from 2 seasons ago and the leather is like buttah! I get compliments on her whenever I carry her and I am sure you will get tons as well!

And it never hurts to give em a compliment every now and then...:P

13. Beautiful bag, love the color! It's going to be a great pop of color with your Fall wardrobe. DH did good!!!! That's one thing I really love about MK is the pockets he gives you in his bags. Like you said, Love how organized you can keep a bag without adding a bunch of wristlets and such, which also adds weight to your bag!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!:flowers:

14. Yes, he did!!! :graucho:

Thanks hun! :smile:

15. Thank you very much! :smile::smile: The colour is what 'got' me !!!