Layering necklaces

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have noticed lately alot of girls on Instagram etc can layer necklaces so well. I need some inspiring pics.

Thanks ladies.

2. I get bored with jewelry so I try to mix things up. You may already own a necklace that you can layer. I bought a long pearl tin cup (first pic) that can be layered with a lot of necklaces. Roberto Coin "Tiny Treasures" are a good necklace to use for layering. Don't be afraid to experiment!
    Tin cup pearl and custom diamond necklace.
    TN with RC amethyst necklace.
    Pearls.jpg
    RC amethyst cone.jpg

3. I always find it is best to experiment. Lay all of your necklaces out and when you think you have found a complimenting set try it on! It always seems to work for me and you can find so many combinations you would never have thought of!

tealocean likes this.
  4. What do people think about layering necklaces with different colored metals and/or period styles? I have a bvlgari b zero in white gold and pave diamonds, but all my other necklaces are yellow gold in Byzantine / ancient Mediterranean style (that's where my family is from). Is it still considered a faux pas to mix these?

5. I don’t think it’s a faux pas to mix metals. If you it, go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice