Layering and Stacking Thread!

Hi Everyone! I need some honest feedback. Is my stack a bit too much? Should I remove any pieces? I appreciate all feedback, thanks!View attachment 5734117View attachment 5734118
Love this stack!! If you want to reduce, I would remove the Fope first. For the experiment, I would move the yurman in between the love. just to provide some spacial for both bracelets.

Reactions: darkangel07760
Hi Everyone! I need some honest feedback. Is my stack a bit too much? Should I remove any pieces? I appreciate all feedback, thanks!View attachment 5734117View attachment 5734118
Hmmm. Something is off but I am not quite sure. The serpenti and the two loves would look good together. I think it is the texture that is making me wonder. Loves are easy to stack with other bracelets because they are very simple. There is a lot of texture with the serpenti, a different texture with the DY cuff, and is that another DY bracelet?
I think the with the textures of the other 3 bracelets, they are clashing against each other. They are all very bold and beautiful, and I would showcase them, like stack the Loves with just one of the 3 textured bracelets. I would also recommend getting textured bracelets like the DY in a thinner version so as to look more balanced. Hope that helps!

Reactions: lotus_elise
Piaget and Bvlgari

Not a fan of cartier loveunless it is paved. Not a fan of all the superficial scratches. Juc to me are boring. Vca Alhambras dont fit my lifestyle and personality.

Super love serpenti viper. And piaget bangles fit me perfectly (really small wrists)

i find Tiffany T bangles boring too. If ever, i would get a Tiffany atlas bangle.

View attachment 5287551
I love the uniqueness of this. So refreshing wow! You have such a good taste.

I have the Piaget one in white gold and it’s really beautiful stacked next to a custom diamond bangle. I’ll share it soon.

Reactions: Cool Breeze
I love the uniqueness of this. So refreshing wow! You have such a good taste.

I have the Piaget one in white gold and it’s really beautiful stacked next to a custom diamond bangle. I’ll share it soon.

TY. These Piaget bangles are understated. I love them and want the thicker one. Maybe when i go the Europe, i will buy myself another bangle. :smile: