Layering and Stacking Thread!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gorgeous!

2. not sure if someone already answered. I live in toronto. WHile i dont have a fav indian jewler..there are TONS on AIrport rd (near etobicoke) and Gerard street)

my only advice is....BARGAIN> make sure they weigh the gold on the scale. never walk out paying the price they quote :smile:

good luck!

3. thanks machick!:smile:

4. So sick of winter wearing white accessories when I can!

image-1270531012.jpg

5. Love this, that watch is gorgeous!

6. So a belated Valentine's gift from my sweet hubby arrived yesterday, sterling silver monogram bracelet. I am so in love with it!!!!

photo-74.jpg photo-70.jpg photo-68.jpg photo-65.jpg
  7. Nice! Jane Basch?

8. Lovely!

9. gorgeous! looks amazing! you are building quite the bracelet stacks!!!

10. Nothing designer, he got it from mynamenecklace.com. I saw it on pinterest last week and sent him a pic. He took the hint hehe.

11. Thanks!

Thanks! Following in your delicate bracelet footsteps has worked out well for me!

12. Gorgeous bracelet! Love your stacks :smile:

13. Vita Fede mini Titan bracelets just arrived! Haphazardly stacked with my Love...

[​IMG]

And here's one from a couple days ago. I have no freaking clue how to stack with this watch! This doesn't look right. LOL

[​IMG]

14. So beautiful!

15. Doesn't matter, it's beautiful!