Layered Necklaces: Do you wear This Look ?

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. yes, but I don't really like how Beyonce or the last girl layered hers.

3. Love this look...wearing it right now

4. Yep, love layering a few necklaces.

5. Yep. Been doing it for (*gasp*) decades. I especially love piling on strands of pearls starting with my 16" strand all the way down to my 30" strand and several in between . I've got them in white, black, peach, pink, and multi-color. Just love 'em! :yahoo:

6. Yep, me, too. I love the way it looks!

7. I absolutely love this look. However, I don't have any real long necklaces. I have to go shopping!

8. Yep, all the time.

And when doing it with pearls, I like throwing some gold chains and medallions in with those, as well... :yes:

9. I love that look too, but I don't want to scratch my pearls (mine are cultured pearls, not "faux"), so I don't mix chains into the layered effect, even though I'd like to. :shrugs:

10. You're right, if you own expensive pearls I wouldn't recommend it. Mine are AA Akoyas which I got for a song, so I'm ok with wearing them as "fashion" jewelry.

11. All the time! I've got about 15-16 Adina silver necklaces that almost all look great layered 2 or 3 together, especially since the chains adjust in length to permit different combos.

12. I do but I only buy them if they are cheap - 5 bucks at H&M. I refuse to spend more on long beaded necklaces since I can and have made a few myelf :smile:

13. I cant figure out how to pull this seemingly simple look off LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice