lavender vs. off-white

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have a little bit of a dilemma...

i have a medium boston joy in lavender that i hardly wear... maybe because its such a unique color.

im thinking of giving her up for "adoption" (i dont want to say the "s" word... she might here) to get one in off-white...

what do you ladies think?

193603_AH01G_9022_001_zoom.jpg
  2. Go with the off-white!! It can work with wardrobes more easier than Lavender, shame though the Lavender is a beautiful yet it's not so practical unless you wear only pastel colors.

3. stick with the lavender, spring is coming up.. =) and white gets dirty faster IMO

4. I love white esp in the Boston - I can't help it :girlwhack:

5. Many people have a fear of white or off white bags because color transfer but if you do not think the off-white is beautiful and very useful..

The lavander is is lovely but it is very limited..

6. If you are not going to use her - then I'd go for the off-white! The lavendar is such a pretty color though - I always tend to go shopping for specific outfits to match a purse if it's a unique color.

7. Both are really nice colours,..... but i would definitely go for the off white boston.

8. I'd say white....it goes with a lot more than the lavender.

9. I agree with the consensus. :biggrin:

10. What the heck....keep the lavender and buy the off-white as well....

11. ^ Yes you need both! :graucho:

12. I like that answer even better! :P

13. Haha you've come to the wrong forum..we're a bunch of enablers! :graucho:

14. i wish!!!

15. i think im going to keep her after all :smile: