lavender vs. off-white

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have a little bit of a dilemma...

i have a medium boston joy in lavender that i hardly wear... maybe because its such a unique color.

im thinking of giving her up for "adoption" (i dont want to say the "s" word... she might here) to get one in off-white...

what do you ladies think?

Attached Files:

2. Go with the off-white!! It can work with wardrobes more easier than Lavender, shame though the Lavender is a beautiful yet it's not so practical unless you wear only pastel colors.

3. stick with the lavender, spring is coming up.. =) and white gets dirty faster IMO

4. I love white esp in the Boston - I can't help it :girlwhack:

5. Many people have a fear of white or off white bags because color transfer but if you do not think the off-white is beautiful and very useful..

The lavander is is lovely but it is very limited..

6. If you are not going to use her - then I'd go for the off-white! The lavendar is such a pretty color though - I always tend to go shopping for specific outfits to match a purse if it's a unique color.

7. Both are really nice colours,..... but i would definitely go for the off white boston.

8. I'd say white....it goes with a lot more than the lavender.

9. I agree with the consensus. :biggrin:

10. What the heck....keep the lavender and buy the off-white as well....

11. ^ Yes you need both! :graucho:

12. I like that answer even better! :P

13. Haha you've come to the wrong forum..we're a bunch of enablers! :graucho:

14. i wish!!!

15. i think im going to keep her after all :smile: