Lavender Vernis Purchases

1. I purchased both of these beautiful items and am very happy. Can't wait to receive my very first cles in my very favorite color. The agenda arrived and is beautiful... it's a very difficult agenda to find. I'm glad i bought it from Rebecca....:nuts:

Lavender Agenda.jpg inside grey agenda.jpeg Lavender Cles.jpg
  2. Congrats, so you went through with the transaction. I remember the thread while back about it..

Lavender is lovely color..love it..

3. I did. I felt horrible about that thread. It totally broke my heart. Poor Rebecca. Everything worked out fine. Thanks for remembering...

4. I am glad you got your agenda, don't worry we are here look out for each other..

5. I think you are one of the sweetest people... been meaning to tell you that for a while...

6. beautiful...love both pieces..vernis is soooo classy and elegant and the colour is wow!!!! congrats!!!

yes red vernis does warm up a cold day...I :heart: :heart: :heart: red vernis.....

7. :shame: :shame: very sweet of you, I think everyone in here are very sweet and kind..I am honored to be part of this "community"

8. I'm glad you went through with the transaction!

9. Oooh congrats ! :yes:

10. Congrats! Love them :smile:

11. So pretty! I almost bought that cles, but decided against it, glad it went to someone here and everything worked out! :biggrin:

12. :heart: Love em!

13. Gorgeous!

14. Congrats!!!

15. Very pretty color, I never understand why LV discontinues the really great colors.
    Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice