Lavender Medium Balenciaga..!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! i'm new to the purse forum, trying to find my way around and read up on how to check if whatever is fake/real etc. Am thinking of buying my first balenciaga and was just googling for fun and came across this one! I think lavender is a really old color (im thinking of buying electricblue!!) but was wondering if this is authentic. Any help? I can't quitefigureout how to see it yet! Also was warned that 2nd hand bags, the leather might be really destryoed and thati wont be able to tell on these pictures. (a friend of mine says her old balenciaga's leather is really.. not so good anymore but u can't see it):shrugs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Balenciaga-MEDIUM-LAVENDER-Motorcycle-Purse-Bag-AUTH_W0QQitemZ160226414217QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. Hi and Welcome!

This bag is authentic and has been authenticated in our forum. But next time, please post any authentication questions/concerns in "Authenticate This". It is under "Balenciaga Shopping".

Thanks and good luck in your search...you will absolutely love Bal!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.