lavender ladies, help please!

Aug 14, 2008
I received my new lavender rosemary this morning (pristine, beautiful, will post pics tonight :yahoo:). She's totally gorgeous but not at all the colour I expected! I was thinking a dusky bluey pink, like my previous lavender elgin, but she's more of a deep red rose colour - do you think the seller got the colour name wrong or do any of you have lavenders of this shade? if you have pics of the colours, please post them. I have to say it was a pleasant surprise, not a nasty one - and I am going to turn into the Croxley of Rosemarys if they come in more gorgeous colours like this!

The colour sounds lovely LMM! I don't have anything in lavender but I always thought it was a dusky pink, not red rose. Pics would be helpful!

Btw, how many Rosemary bags do you have now??

there were several batch colours of lavender .

070.jpg

i have lavender in a keyring and also in my rio rosemary and its not as brght and full on as that bag colour its more muted and softer lavender.

key1.jpg

(looks a lot brighter than what it is)

Last edited:
Mulberrymania just what do you have hidden in that closet and if there are anymore Rosemarys in there I want them all!!! :lol:

So I wonder what colour my 'lavender' elgin was then - still quite vivid but much paler pink...

^^^ There were a few variations in lavendar....

Congratulations, we need pics!!

I love love love this colour! Still want to get something in lavendar (again) for the summer, just not sure what...

I think the colour varies. I have posted a picture of my mulberry family and there are a couple of lavendars.

Attachments

• white stuff clothes 068.jpg
    white stuff clothes 068.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 85