Lavender Juliannes @ Williamsburg VA outlet

rockin77

Always Searching...
Jun 14, 2008
Passing through there on the way home so stopped to look in there. They had 3 Lavender Juliannes sitting out on a table but was only 30% off I think $458.00? and then the 20% coupon. I wasnt really interested since I have Juliannes in 2 colors but thought someone may want them. They also had several of the Madison shoulder bags...mostly in white or off white and I saw one in a tan color also 30% off. Some ikat wristlets and wallets again no great deal since only the 30% off. Other than that nothing interesting!

I stopped in yesterday late afternoon and didn't really see much. It was kind of crowded and I was tired from walking around Busch Gardens in the insane heat and my fiance was ready to head home, so I didn't spend much time looking. I was hoping to find a Madison wristlet, but they said they didn't have any.

Sunday they had a few as in 3 or 4 Madison op art capacity wristlets...one came home with me. It is generally disappointing there..but I have to say I was shocked to see the Juliannes just sitting there on the table and no one really wanting them. If I did not already have mine I would have picked one up even though it was only the 30 off and then the coupon.