Lavender Blue or Navy Caviar Jumbo?

Navy Caviar Jumbo or Lavender Lamb Jumbo?

• Navy Caviar Jumbo

• Lavender Lamb Jumbo

Results are only viewable after voting.

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
I am planning on buying what will likely be my last classic flap for Cruise and am torn between the Lavender Blue Lamb Jumbo and the Blue Caviar Jumbo. Both are beautiful and would be versatile colors for me. My current collection (not including WOCs) includes:

Dark Blue 227
Light Gold 227
Grey 226
Black Patent Jumbo
Light Grey Chanel 3
Black CC Pocket Tote
Black Caviar 31 Hobo
Black Large Reissue Camera Bag GHW

I also have 6 WOCs in various colors, mostly red, black, and grey.

Also, if I do not get the Lavender in Jumbo, I may get it in the clutch or a WOC since I love the color.

Thanks for your input!

Jennifer

Attachments

• photo_1.JPG
    photo_1.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,208
  • photo_2.JPG
    photo_2.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 1,144
Thanks for the input! I actually like the fact that the lavender is more muted. It is more verstile for me than a brighter purple. The problem is that I love both colors but can only get one more Jumbo.

I love the lavender... It looks a like greyish lavender in the picture.. I love it! It's such an elegant yet sweet shade.. And the lambskin makes it look so luxurious... Kinda makes me wish I could stroke it.. (creepy, I know)...

Navy! I love the navy... it's sooo gorgeous!
May I ask where you're getting the navy caviar? I went to the SOHO location two weeks ago and they didn't have any navy.... I would love one in a medium size! Thanks!

Navy! I love the navy... it's sooo gorgeous!
May I ask where you're getting the navy caviar? I went to the SOHO location two weeks ago and they didn't have any navy.... I would love one in a medium size! Thanks!

Nordstrom Fashion Valley San Diego has the lavender and navy. I don't know if it is the jumbo or medium. You can contact Hector Rojas 619-321-3668

Definitely lavender, it's so understated, yet also a pop of colour and I find it a lot less garish than the blue. I still remember the first designer wallet I coveted for a long long time and finally bought was from Salvatore Ferragamo and was a muted lavender/periwinkle colour just like that bag.