*** LaVan's Closet — The wardrobe of a 30-something gal ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Hi everyone!

As former publisher of Women's Wear Daily John Fairchild said, "Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.” So, let me share with you the style and wardrobe of this 30-something gal.

Being self-employed and a mom of a baby girl, I'm always juggling between outfits that are comfortable enough for strolling with my baby, chic enough for hanging out with friends, yet stylish enough for business meetings.

Having that — and my personality — in mind, you won't find in my outfits sky-high vamp stilettos (my highest are 100 mm and I only have a couple of pairs), tight-fitting clothes (sorry, no Herve Leger dresses), and track suits (unless I go to the gym). However, I always try my best to look presentable as you'll just never know what destiny will bring! And, according to Coco Chanel, "Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman."

To start, here's my closet ... or at least part of it lol! ... and some of my recent outfits.

4456349345_e712ea4e04.jpg

Mommy time alone with friends in the city:

- Annex dress
- La Perla long-sleeve top
- Maria Bonita Extra denim jacket
- Hermès 30cm Birkin
- Capriccio boots
- Chanel sunglasses

4039764873_fd0d079801.jpg

- Betsey Johnson dress
- Benetton coat
- Hermès 25cm Kelly
- Manolo Blahnik Campari heels

4092570013_ac13a4e293.jpg

Strolling in the park:

- Benetton coat
- H&M dress
- Hermès Evelyne PM3
- Studio Pollini boots

4080214103_8b815e1b9d.jpg

Cocktail party:

- Blumarine lace dress
- Annex bolero
- Hermès 25cm Kelly
- Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby D'Orsay sandals

4456666359_933077efef.jpg

Going out for coffee with friends and our babies:

- Massimo Dutti cardigan
- John Galliano top
- Zara jeans
- Hermès Evelyne PM3
- Manolo Blahnik ankle boots
- Chanel sunglasses

4454752142_07bc13534f.jpg

I'll try to update as often as possible so do check back from time to time and share your views and opinions!

Cheerio! :biggrin:

The stuff that dreams are made of! your closet is utter perfection! I remember your old thread and admired your chic style. Congratulations on your bundle of joy

You are very chic and I love your style.

Your style is so much wearable and classic!

No Herve Leger dresses for me either or vampy heels!

I'll say it again, you are very chic!

Status
Not open for further replies.