*** LaVan's Closet — The wardrobe of a 30-something gal ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaVan, you have great style... very polished and chic! While I love dressing up, I don't live in fancy dresses/heels everyday nor do I go out to clubs/lounges that often... so getting all dressed up is not exactly practical. :P Your closet is so beautiful too... I would seek refuge in it and never want to leave! :love:

Yay! As a fellow working mom, I've been a fan of your style for awhile now and am happy that you've decided to start another thread! This time with a new baby.....congrats!!!!

Your bag, shoe, and clothing collection is exquisite. Truly a connoisseur's closet!!!

Thank you everyone!!! :biggrin: My closet is a spare room in our house and is about 15 square meters (161.45 square feet).

I love this! I have always admired your wardrobe and collection. Thanks for sharing with us!

Love you too May! Hope all is okay in your side of the world.

The stuff that dreams are made of! your closet is utter perfection! I remember your old thread and admired your chic style. Congratulations on your bundle of joy

Wow! You remember my old thread lol!

You look great! I love that Evelyne!

The Evelyne is such a practical bag. Plus, the strap can easily hang into the Bugaboo stroller lol!

Love your style La Van! This is another thread I must bookmark :yahoo:

Lol! Can't wait to see your new VCA earrings!

Your closet is TDF! As a 30-something myself, I can't wait to see more of your wonderful outfits.

Yeah, it's not so easy to find personal 30-something blogs/outfits. A lot I've seen are mostly about being a Mommy and then showing their purchases ... but not many about working moms with real outfits lol!

You are very chic and I love your style. Your style is so much wearable and classic! No Herve Leger dresses for me either or vampy heels! I'll say it again, you are very chic!

Well, we seem to already have something in common lol! I love them on other people but not on me.

I love your closet, it is so organized and well arranged! Your outfits are beautiful as well! Thank you for sharing.

I decided to organize my closet because in the past, I stored shoes and other stuff in boxes and then I forget I have them lol! This way, I know what I have and can wear. The only ones I store are my clothes depending on the season. Otherwise, I'll have no space lol!

I LOVE your closet. I aspire to have something like that when I'm older in a few years. Looking forward to your posts!

Oh, my! I feel old lol!

LaVan, you have great style... very polished and chic! While I love dressing up, I don't live in fancy dresses/heels everyday nor do I go out to clubs/lounges that often... so getting all dressed up is not exactly practical. :P Your closet is so beautiful too... I would seek refuge in it and never want to leave! :love:

I love dressing up and try to wear ALL my stuff as much as I can. Sometimes, I even wear cocktail dresses and pair them up with denim jackets and flats for strolling in town ... like my Blumarine lace dress I posted previously lol!

Yay! As a fellow working mom, I've been a fan of your style for awhile now and am happy that you've decided to start another thread! This time with a new baby.....congrats!!!!

Your bag, shoe, and clothing collection is exquisite. Truly a connoisseur's closet!!!

Thanks Kristy! It's nice to see another working mom here. Hey, why don't you share some of your outfits too!

:faint::faint::faint:

LaVan - this little piggy would like to move into your closet . . . pretty please? with extra bacon? (^(oo)~) tehe

can't wait to see more!

Hey there my soon-to-be ring twin lol! You always look chic in your thread too and what a gorgeous body!!!

You're such a fashionable and chic mom! I love that you dress appropriately and fashionably at the same time!!

I try my best to look presentable as you'll just never know what the day and destiny will bring!

... a LOVELY day ...

A fun and easy outfit with my baby running errands such as grocery shopping, going to the post office and getting vaccinated against ticks lol! It's spring time and I don't want any tick infections lol!

I haven't worn this jacket for ages ... it's so fun, but quite loud lol! I first saw it on Kylie Minogue (she was wearing the trench version, but that was too many hearts for me so I opted for the more discreet jacket version lol!).

- Moschino jacket
- Benetton top
- Massimo Dutti knee-length denims
- Gucci Bamboo backpack (gosh, this bag is sooooooo old and a hand-me-down from my sister)
- Manolo Blahnik Urmuna flats

4458959045_e212c28c57.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.