Laurie Solet Really knows how to please a customer!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just had to share the great customer service I received from the boutique, Laurie Solet (lauriesolet.com).

I ordered a pair of Cydney Mandel silk mules from her yesterday. They were incredibly priced and I had a Toutie coupon for 15% off. So I ordered them.

Today I got an email from Laurie saying that she just got a new puppy and there are slight bite marks on the heels of the mules, so she's just going to send them to me no charge--no charge for shipping too--she just hopes I'll shop at the boutique again.

Now that's customer service. This lady knows customer service! :flowers:

So as a service to her, I'm posting the website. Give her a try. She's got some really cute clothes and fabulous bags and shoes, and the prices are great.

lauriesolet.com

2. She gave you the shoes for free??

3. Yeah! Can you believe it! :blink:

4. woah that was nice of her

i probly would've been happy to pay a reduced amoutn for slightly chewed shoes

5. That was wonderful. We have to check out the site.

6. Now that is great customer service!!!

7. I bought a Kooba Tatum from her. I called in my order. Wonderful Lady who liked to talk handbags. I got my purse in 2 days! Awesome to deal with.
    Starting the 15th is the 50-75% off sale. Just got a Postcard.

8. Oh that's great! She is a really nice lady and a class act!

9. Wow...just hearing that makes me want to shop with her! Awesome customer service :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice