Laurette Boots - True to size?

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
I am doing my standard middle of the night eBay troll :biggrin: Found a super cute pair of boots that actually come in my bigfoot size and I am wondering if anyone owns them, the Laurette boots. Are they true to size? Will I hate myself and want to amputate my feet if I wear them for more than an hour? Should I stop trolling eBay while I listen to my fiance snore?

LOL, it's sometimes hard to go to bed, isn't it?? I own the Laurette boots, and while Coach shoes and I don't always get along well, I do find their boots typically comfortable. I don't know why! These I really like because they have a high heel, but it's a rubber sole, which is great for walking on a lot of concrete, which I seem to do. I also love the height of the heel because I'm so freaking short!! These are a lot more comfy than the other leather boots with stripe liner...is it Monika?? I don't recall the name of that boot, but I had tried both and chose these even though the shaft is shorter (which I didn't like as well).

Usually I find their shoes run true to size or slightly larger. If they are pointy, I usually get the size I wear or next size up. I got my true size in these, and they seem fine. I think they would be too big otherwise. In general, I find them very comfortable...and I don't usually say that about Coach shoes!

Oh, and I would much rather troll the forum and Ebay than listen to my DH snore, so I would say continue trolling or get a pair of earplugs!!;)

Unlike other shoes like flats or sneakers...I think the Coach boots run pretty true to size. I wear a size 8 in every heeled boot I own...and I wear an 8 in Coach boots too.

Watch out for those flats and sneakers though, I range anywhere from a 7-8 depending.

This forum is too funny - I swear you guys are mindreaders. I JUST purchased a pair of these this morning! I have the opposite issue as you - my feet are little, and I couldnt believe I saw these in a 5.5. Im a 5 or 5.5, so these should work for me. I was watching a few for $100, $130, etc. and I JUST found a pair, did a best offer of $90 w/free shipping and I got them! Woo hoo so excited - my first Coach shoes! I LOVE this heel height and the rubber sole (Im with you Baglady, it definitely makes a boot more comfortable), plus I like the platform on the front too, instead of totally flat to the ground. Heres a pic for those who dont know what Laurette is.

Attachments

• laurette.jpg
    laurette.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 59
LOL, it's sometimes hard to go to bed, isn't it?? I own the Laurette boots, and while Coach shoes and I don't always get along well, I do find their boots typically comfortable. I don't know why! These I really like because they have a high heel, but it's a rubber sole, which is great for walking on a lot of concrete, which I seem to do. I also love the height of the heel because I'm so freaking short!! These are a lot more comfy than the other leather boots with stripe liner...is it Monika?? I don't recall the name of that boot, but I had tried both and chose these even though the shaft is shorter (which I didn't like as well).

Usually I find their shoes run true to size or slightly larger. If they are pointy, I usually get the size I wear or next size up. I got my true size in these, and they seem fine. I think they would be too big otherwise. In general, I find them very comfortable...and I don't usually say that about Coach shoes!

Oh, and I would much rather troll the forum and Ebay than listen to my DH snore, so I would say continue trolling or get a pair of earplugs!!;)
You too? If I'm not asleep before him forget it. Snores like there is no tomorrow and tells me to "deal" with it. LOL Sorry just had to comment.

Does anyone know if the Katelyn shoes run true to size? I have been wanting a pair for a LONG time.

Those boots are simply adorable. I would love to see modeling pics when you ladies get them!! I am short too but I can't do a heel quite that high because I am kind of clumsy and would kill myself, so I am envious of those that can pull it off. :P

I am so glad to hear that! My feet are 9 in sneakers, 10 in nice shoes - I am bigfoot :biggrin:

How high are the heels? The listing I was reading said three inches, which I can do - anything higher than that and I break into serious giantess territory - I am between 5'9 and 5'10 without shoes so three inches is my upper upper limit.

I wear a 7 or 7.5 in their flip flops, 7.5 to 8 in their tennis shoes and a 8 in the boots. I buy them at the top range just in case I have on thick socks. My sister wears 7-7.5 in all their shoes and she buys 7.5 in their boots.

The Laurettes do come in half sizes, but if you are buying online I would go with the higher end of the size you wear.

I have 3 pairs of these particular boots. VERY comfortable

I am so glad to hear that! My feet are 9 in sneakers, 10 in nice shoes - I am bigfoot :biggrin:

How high are the heels? The listing I was reading said three inches, which I can do - anything higher than that and I break into serious giantess territory - I am between 5'9 and 5'10 without shoes so three inches is my upper upper limit.

You're like me. In sneakers I'm a 9 and a 9 1/2 or 10 in heels. When you get them please post modeling pic's and describe if they are comfortable. (Even though I have worn heels that aren't)

I'm on my feet all day but its a business dress code and I refuse to wear flats to work. Those boots would be so darling to wear w/my jeans on Friday's. I have been looking for them off and on. (Always seem to find them when I don't have the extra funds.)