Lauren Merkin Sample Sale*NY ~ March 16th-20th*Up To 80% Off

nyc10075

Jan 23, 2009
NYC
lots of clutches -- i actually think this sale was better than previous sales; there was a $20, $30, $40, $50 bin and $60 clutches scattered around; a number of Diana's, Tatum's, Lucy's and Eve's - some scattered Caroline's and Allie's. There were also some handbags (sorry didn't really look), and computer sleeves for $25. All in all a great sale.

Let me know if you have specific questiosn and I'll try to answer!

samplesally

savvy shopper
Feb 22, 2010
New York City
I stopped into the Showroom tonight. Great selection of clutches, handbags (small, medium and large). The place was very busy. Pretty good selection of $60 to $90 clutches. The larger bags were a bit pricey for $225.

laylane

May 4, 2009
I ended up going - got an amazing hot pink silk eve from the 20 dollar bin and a gray leather oversize clutch from a table with press samples for $40. Agreed that prices were way better than previous sales!

mengiee

O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
how is the quality of their bags/clutches? I stopped by last night and felt like the material wasn't that great....

pipapong

May 5, 2009
have the cut prices yet? i went the first day and thought prices were still a bit high, though it sounds like prices were better than previous years??