Lauren Merkin Plum

I just got the regular size Plum in Grass green. It's a new color for S/S 06. I also got a coupon code TODAY for laurenmerkin.com. Just enter DCMERKIN for 25% off! Love my Plum. The leather is incredibly soft but durable (not easily scratched)

acegirl said:
I just got the regular size Plum in Grass green. It's a new color for S/S 06. I also got a coupon code TODAY for laurenmerkin.com. Just enter DCMERKIN for 25% off! Love my Plum. The leather is incredibly soft but durable (not easily scratched)

Thanks so much for the response! I'm thinking about getting the large size in Grass green... The "regular" seemed a little "small" to me... Is the grass green accurately represented on the website? What does the lining look like?

Glad to hear it's soft and durable. I'm thinking about biting the bullet and getting one but wanted to get some research done first!

ginaf20697 said:
Awesome! Thanks for the code. Only bad thing is the pink I wanted wasn't on there last I looked :sad:

Maybe you should try calling/emailing them and see if they have any pink ones left... It's probably an older color. But they may have some left...

You're welcome ladies! The green is just a tad bit darker than on the website but it's pretty close. Honestly, I'm a "big bag" person but the regular size works fine for me. The large one is REALLY big (or tall). They are both about the same width but the larger one is like 14" tall. I'm only 5'2" so if you are taller, you probably wouldn't mind it. Or you can always order both & send one back. The lining is a pretty feminine floral.

As far as the pink one goes, I don't really know where else to look. Did you try running a google search for Lauren Merkin? Sometimes, some small boutiques will pop up. Maybe you would have some luck there.

Happy shopping!

I don't know it it means the same thing in the USA but in Australia a "Merkin" is a wig for the female pubic region. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't buy this bag just cause of it's name - I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face when people asked me what it was!!!!