Lauren Merkin Plum

kathleen

Craving a blue bbag
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I desperately want this bag but can't find anything (inside pictures, descriptions,etc) about it. Also, I fear that it will become very dated looking. Also, what will it look like crammed with all my junk - bulky and pouchy??? Does anyone have this bag or have some thoughts on it? Thanks

Attachments

• laurenmerkin plum.jpg
    laurenmerkin plum.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 170
Yes, it is from shopbop. I've been everywhere. I want to see the inside. For some reason, I find it very painful to purchase a purse online unless I can at least glimpse at the inside. It is unfortunate that Jessica has this bag, but it doesn't diminish its beauty.

kathleenbartin said:
Yes, it is from shopbop. I've been everywhere. I want to see the inside. For some reason, I find it very painful to purchase a purse online unless I can at least glimpse at the inside. It is unfortunate that Jessica has this bag, but it doesn't diminish its beauty.

Try calling ShopBop's customer service. I've called them in the past about things, and they were really helpul. Good luck!

I saw a slightly shorter version of this Lauren Merkin bag at BagShop Petticoat Lane (in the actual NYC store, not sure if it's actually on bagshop.com). I think the one I looked at was a dark brown color. The leather on that bag was gorgeous & it looked great when I tried it on. I was actually thinking about getting it....but held-off as I'm saving up for another major purchase.

Anyway, if I recall correctly, the interior lining was a colorful fabric lining -- like fabric lining in some Bulga bags (if you know what I mean).

Love that bag...def gonna look into it some more!

NM, BG, BagShop, and FengJunk both have it for less than shopbop. I'm pretty sure there are coupons floating around for FengJunk somehwere too.

I just bought the smaller verions from Fengjunk...see my thread here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/the-bargain-rush-12049.html

I used a 15% off coupon: Stylebakery. They also have free shipping. And they have your bag =) Happy shopping!

Oh, and I couldn't find any pics of the inside, but some article mentioend that the insides were very colorful... sorry, that's the best I can do. I can post mine when it gets here, but it's the smaller version so I wouldn't know if it was different.

Yeaaahhh. I love interior shots. I saw the inside of the Bulga tote someone had post on the WTS sub-forum and thought that it would be nice if the Lauren Merkin would look similar. My HH hobo still has not come so...I have loved this bag for about two months now. Maybe the time has come to cancel the HH hobo, put aside the Anna Corinna saddlebag and take a plunge into what I would consider the "getting to be pretty expensive" bag world. Will talk to my HH SA in St. Louis tomorrow.