Lauren Conrad

intheevent

D. IT IS WRITTEN
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Chicago
Does anyone besides me think that lo killed the hills? She broke everything up and Lauren is so uninteresting when they are together. JMHO

Oruka

O.G.
Feb 24, 2008
Le Monde
After enjoying an evening out on the town, Lauren Conrad was spotted hitting the exit at My House nightclub in Los Angeles on Friday night (March 6). Clad in a cute yellow mini dress with black stockings and black booties, the MTV reality starlet held onto the railing to help keep her balance as she made her way down the stairway and out to an awaiting car.

Pink_Swish

Aug 12, 2007
i dont think she uses it much, and i mean her makeup before her campaign with mark or when shes not wearing it !

californiaCRUSH

Glamazon.
Nov 12, 2007
I may be wrong, but I feel like she doesn't wear mark at all. She might use it when being filmed or whenever she's asked about what she uses she talks about the line, but I don't think it's really in her every day beauty routine.

Pink_Swish

Aug 12, 2007
yeah thats what i mean^^^

i dont think she uses it much on the hills! any ideas on the foundation, eyeliner, blush and lipgloss?

Jan 28, 2007
^^ I know on one earlier episode, I saw her pull out what appeared to be a Lancome Juicy Tubes in a pink shade.

Also, I read an article that she DOES use the Mark liquid liner for her eyes.

She does keep her face pretty natural, and surely that can be easily replicated with Mark products. I bet she does use them, since they must send her lots of free stuff, and it is a decent quality cosmetic line.

Pink_Swish

Aug 12, 2007
Does anyone besides me think that lo killed the hills? She broke everything up and Lauren is so uninteresting when they are together. JMHO
yes! the whole season when they were thinking about moving in together and pushing audrina out made me cringe.

I find the LC parts boring now, just fast forward her!