Lauren Conrad spring 2008 dresses anyone like??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This doesnt have to do with purses but i was looking around for cute dresses for summer, and found these..:tdown:or:tup:

2. I actually love the last two -- both would look good with my Damier Azur Speedy. Where can you get these? The black and white one looks like an optical illusion:wacko: and the white one is too long for young women (by young I mean under anyone 45).

3. ooops, this is Handbags & Purses, I'll move to the Wardrobe for you . . . .

4. I actually think they're all pretty cute.

5. I like the second one. Very cute.

6. I like the second one too and the strapless printed one.

7. I love.adore the white maxi dress (and I'm only 29 :lol:!!); the blue dress is also cute! I believe you can order all of these from her website...

8. i love the basics

9. I like the last one. Its very simplistic, but has a bit of an edge..

10. Totally adorable, went to the website. The second to last one is not an actual dress, it's a skirt and tube top. But super cute! Love it! Sorry for riffing on the long dress (seems like everyone likes it). I'm just mad b/c I'm vertically challenged and would look ridiculous in it. :roflmfao:

11. I really like the 3rd dress, it is really cute, but I think it is $168, maybe it will go on sale

12. I would totally wear the second one. I love long dresses.

13. I would love to wear the long white dress. I don't wear short dresses. I'm loving LC's collection!

14. Too boring for me! And I can't justify the price of these items at all.

15. to boring for that price!!