Lauren Conrad Black Chanel Flats

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I figure I would start in the shoe section..Ever since I saw these black Chanel flats Ive been looking for them everywhere. I can only find them black with a white bow..I want them all Black like Laurens.(4th Lauren from the left).Any help Would be great!!! TIA!!!

Attached Files:

2. have you tried eBay? are these a current style? if you can only find B w/ W maybe you can dye the white bow

3. I looked on Ebay only white bow...Not sure when they came out. I cant find any crediable sites even selling the white bow ones...I would dye if I could even find anywhere selling them......thanks for your help

4. I can tell you that one of the French Connection coats in her book is from last year, seeing as I bought it in another color. Those shoes are probably an older style also?

5. these shoes were from a few seasons ago (2-3 years ago?). i wanted these, but chanel totally sold out in my size. if i remember correctly, it came with white, pink, black ribbon.

6. Thanks everyone!!...I figured they were from another season ..so I tried searching the internet but no black on black :sad:
    I noticed alot of the stuff is from past seasons..I guess by the time they take the pics put the book together and it comes out its 2 years later :sad: