Lauren Clutch.. Do you have it, do you use it? Pics would be awesome

I keep looking at your clutches with envy. I have not made the transition from carrying a big bag empty to a smaller bag full, lol. There is something about being able to open up a great big old bag and seeing everything in it that works for me. Now having said that, why have I talked myself out of the cervo loop. I should rethink this!!
I started with medium venetas. Then went to the nodini’s. Then larger totes like cabats, lidos and the cervo loop. Now I’m at clutches and nodinis. With occasional totes. And around, and around, and around I go.....

I started with medium venetas. Then went to the nodini’s. Then larger totes like cabats, lidos and the cervo loop. Now I’m at clutches and nodinis. With occasional totes. And around, and around, and around I go.....
Lol, I hear that. I started with slouchy totes, hated hobos. I would not consider any textured leather, nor structured bags. Now I own at least three of each of the listed items! And like them all. :biggrin:

Reactions: diane278
IMG_0523.JPG I bought this Lauren from the outlet earlier this Spring. Someone, please remind me of the treatment name, thanks. I really like the size, and it can be dressed up or down. Thanks to you enablers on this one. Sorry for the crummy photo. I believe it is cobalt/nero/thyme. Y'all remember how much I liked the Club Montaigne and other Club styles.

I am in the minority here. I bought one and it was a fun bag, but I learned that I do not want to have something in my hand the whole time I am out. So I returned it.
I’m in the minority with you. I don’t want to hold onto anything......I constantly use hand cream and I know over time that will stain the bag......plus I can see myself putting it down and forgetting and walking away. I thought it might be a good “Evening option” and hold more than my useless Knot but where to put a clutch at a dinner remains a problem for me. On the table is begging for over turned drinks. On the floor is asking to be crushed by a chair leg. Behind me always ends up on the floor. I have definite clutch issues!

Reactions: southernbelle43
I hope I won’t feel that way - non-returnable pre-loved Lauren in Atlantic on its way to me! Can’t wait
It is a great bag and if I had one that had been non returnable, I would have used it and loved it. I had the option of getting something that worked better for me. I am older and have learned I have less patience for things that are uncomfortable to wear (6 inch heels) or to carry, lol. I bet you will like it. Show us some pretty mod shots when you get it.

View attachment 4445472 I bought this Lauren from the outlet earlier this Spring. Someone, please remind me of the treatment name, thanks. I really like the size, and it can be dressed up or down. Thanks to you enablers on this one. Sorry for the crummy photo. I believe it is cobalt/nero/thyme. Y'all remember how much I liked the Club Montaigne and other Club styles.
It was called Oculus workmanship from, I think Resort 2018 :flowers:
I am in the minority here. I bought one and it was a fun bag, but I learned that I do not want to have something in my hand the whole time I am out. So I returned it.

I agree and I bought the black ostrich. I still have mine and I do love it. I rarely use it but when I do it is the perfect bag- So lesson learned- my clutch collection is closed.

I’m in the minority with you. I don’t want to hold onto anything......I constantly use hand cream and I know over time that will stain the bag......plus I can see myself putting it down and forgetting and walking away. I thought it might be a good “Evening option” and hold more than my useless Knot but where to put a clutch at a dinner remains a problem for me. On the table is begging for over turned drinks. On the floor is asking to be crushed by a chair leg. Behind me always ends up on the floor. I have definite clutch issues!
I feel the same! I love my Lauren and use it as much as I can when the situation calls for it. I carry it to dinner or brunch and out for drinks but I definitely don't live the clutch life so it's special-ish occasions only.

It is a great bag and if I had one that had been non returnable, I would have used it and loved it. I had the option of getting something that worked better for me. I am older and have learned I have less patience for things that are uncomfortable to wear (6 inch heels) or to carry, lol. I bet you will like it. Show us some pretty mod shots when you get it.

Thank you for reassuring me! I don’t expect to use it for everyday life, but I love the design and justified it because it is a clutch with actual room inside....to use for special occasions

Will post pics when I get it