Laureen has > 10,000 posts!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel this deserves its own thread, since so many of her posts help us authenticate our lovely Louboutins.

Thank you, Laureen!!
    :heart:
    :woohoo:
    :dothewave:
    :drinks:

2. Congrats Laureen!!!

and thank you so so much for all the help you give us! :flowers:

3. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Go Laureen! :tup:

4. Yay Laureen! You are such an asset to this subforum! We love you!!!!!

5. laureen!! what would we do without you??? you are the QUEEN of this forum! love you, girlfriend!!

laureen is our :queen:

:balloon::balloon::urock::goodpost:

6. Laureen, I've always called you my most trusted advisor! I'll never forget meeting you at Barneys last year. You took the initiative to talk to a group of tpfers. Since then, look at you!

7. Yeah Laureen! Thanks for all your help and knowledge you share everyday!:drinkup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. yayyy

9. Yay Laureen!!!! Congrats!!! Do you get a prize for that?!

I am sure out of those 10,000 posts 5,999 where about 140 declics! LOL! You have been very helpful to all of us!!

10. yay! :yahoo:

laureen, I can't imagine this subforum without you! :hugs:

11. Speech! Speech! Speech!!!

12. Congrats, Laureen! In the end all of your sizing suggestions for me are SO TRUE and helpful!!! Thank you so much for all my sizing confusions! :tup:

13. Congrats, lauren!! You are sweet and patient and deserve the honors, girl!

14. Laureen - I have not been on the CL subforum for long, but I do know how great you are!!! Thanks for everything!!!
    :urock:

15. #15 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    Wowza! Congrats Laureen. Happy 10,000 posts! Here's to 10,000 more!!!!:happydance::dothewave:

[​IMG]

Photo courtesy of Sugar Mama NYC