Laura or Biblio???

lisap

Nov 28, 2007
I've been lusting after the sapphire Laura for a while and was going to get it in the next week. Now Aster Alice has the Biblio on sale, and I'm very intrigued by that since everyone has been raving about it. But I'm also in love with the sapphire color. Which would you choose and why? I'm feeling so indecisive!

I don't have either but would get a biblio because it seems more finished and organized. The Laura, while lovely in color, is a giant tote and I'd just lose things in there.

Tough choice cuz they are so different from each other. If you need a purse, I would go with the Biblio. If you need a tote/workbag, I would get the laura. I plan on getting a Laura too someday.

It depends on your needs. On sheer appearance I'd take the Biblio because the design is so unique and lovely. The Laura's design is pretty basic, but it does have that flashy color.

Biblio. ;) BUT, I think the Biblio is excluded from the Aster Alice sale because it's a presale. :sad: Then again I'd call and double check...it says presale, but then you click on it and it says in stock. Anyway I'd get/wait for the Biblio, it's such a great bag. Satchel or Hobo, organized, gorgeous. Laura's pretty too, though!

I have the sapphire Laura on the way and I plan to bet an olive Biblio, too, when it goes on sale. They are two completely different bags so it's justfiable to get both. :biggrin: