Launer of London - The Queen's Handbags

OP, your wallet is gorgeous!!! would you mind sharing how/where you ordered it and the cost?

Sure! Launer.com and they are entirely handmade. I ordered and then picked what color interior and exterior I wanted and it took about 2 weeks for it to be made. They only have a small amount of employees and everything is handmade after you order. The quality is utterly amazing. I dealt by email with a wonderful British woman named Christine. I had a terrible time deciding what color for the outside and inside. They have so many gorgeous colors and leathers to choose from and the combinations are endless because you are picking exactly your own dream wallet. I love that it was made just for me.

It's light and oh my gosh -the leather!! So far above my LV wallets or any other wallet I've ever had. I've paid over $900 for an LV vernis zippy that does not come even close, not anywhere close.

I'm going to order a purse, and a pink lizard wallet with creme interior next, and I want a pink four key holder in calfskin.

This beautiful wallet, including shipping, and international debit card fee of like $17 came to under 500 all told!!!

I can't think of any time I have ever gotten anything so luxurious, and so beautifully made, and custom made at that, for that amount of money with the price of luxury goods the way it is. This is so far above LV in quality there aren't words really.

It feels like luxurious leather silk in your hands. It's just a little smaller than a zippy, but you don't have to fold bills, and it has scads of credit card slots and like four or five full slot bill sections and then the full size coin slot on the outside, also lined in the color I picked, pink. I'm putting my bills flat in that section. The clasp is thick, heavy, and beautifully made. I picked the horsebit, but they also have the classic launer emblem clasp (like on the queens purse which is the same price). I'm going to get that on my smaller pink lizard wallet.

Their men's wallets are amazing too if anyone is looking for a gift.

I'm thrilled and plan on ordering more! I know I sound like an ad or something but this is like hidden treasure.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Here's pictures next to my full-size LV wallet to show size. It's smaller, thinner, much more luxurious, but hold bills flat.

image-641592970.jpg

image-283860118.jpg

image-1886908739.jpg

image-2839612703.jpg

image-1376329926.jpg

The inside of the pouch is the same as the rest. My iPhone flash went off on one and not the other is all.

I think I'm going to do opposite color combo for my 4 key holder. Pink calf on the outside and black on the inside, so the keys don't make marks.

The smaller size wallet would be wonderful too and what a great gift for someone!

I'm going to massively save. I want a black handbag in this beautiful calf leather.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info, very helpful! I love the black and pink combo. I found their US website and it looks like items can be ordered from there, but maybe not as many options offered. Did you email with them via their website customer service? The site offers one shoulder bag that is tempting me.I think on the website the ladies walltes are referred to as purses..?

cocobean1793 said:
Thanks for all the info, very helpful! I love the black and pink combo. I found their US website and it looks like items can be ordered from there, but maybe not as many options offered. Did you email with them via their website customer service? The site offers one shoulder bag that is tempting me.I think on the website the ladies walltes are referred to as purses..?

Yes. I emailed through their website but I googled and went to the launer UK site. You just click on the us flag for us prices. And yes in the UK wallets are called purses. That was confusing at first. I emailed customer service and Christine is the one that emailed me back. She was wonderful. It's a little slow sometimes because of the time difference. But she explained how to order and then to put my color preferences in the "Notes" section when in checkout and that worked great. I ordered lizard interior first, but she warned me what that would cost, so I picked calfskin. There was no extra cost for picking what colors I wanted, but it is higher if you want exotic leather.

They have lots of fun things to read about their history on the website plus a video (typically British -ha ha!)

I was just looking at the exotics, isn't this a cool wallet? I just bought a full sized Chanel wallet, so I may order one of the french style wallets from Launer of London. So glad you started this thread, I was totally unaware of this fabulous company!

Attachments

• multi1.jpg
    multi1.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,853
Reactions: bellebellebelle19
cocobean1793 said:
I was just looking at the exotics, isn't this a cool wallet? I just bought a full sized Chanel wallet, so I may order one of the french style wallets from Launer of London. So glad you started this thread, I was totally unaware of this fabulous company!

I saw that one! It's gorgeous! Did you see the pink lizard one with the gold clasp? I understand from some of the men's forums (I read a few posts when I was googling to research the brand) that they consider them absolutely the height of luxury in men's brands too. I love lizard multicolored lizard one you just showed! I'm itching for one of those gorgeous ladylike bags for going out.

The more I look on the site, the more I love. How about this TDF crocodile clutch?? If only I had unlimited $$$$$$$!!

Attachments

• Crocodile_Skin_Lulu_Handbag__(8).jpg
    Crocodile_Skin_Lulu_Handbag__(8).jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 1,295
Some more lovelies:smile:

Attachments

• Lucia_Leather_Handbag_(2).jpg
    Lucia_Leather_Handbag_(2).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,578
  • Traviata_Leather_Handbag_(2).jpg
    Traviata_Leather_Handbag_(2).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,348
  • High_Society_Leather_handbags.jpg
    High_Society_Leather_handbags.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,579
  • Encore_Leather_Handbag.jpg
    Encore_Leather_Handbag.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,296
  • Aida_Handbag.jpg
    Aida_Handbag.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,256
cocobean1793 said:
The more I look on the site, the more I love. How about this TDF crocodile clutch?? If only I had unlimited $$$$$$$!!

Oh-I love that! See what I mean about the bags? They are so wonderful! I love they are made special just for you. I hope they continue to stay under the radar. I did see though that their sales jumped by 60% after the royal wedding of Kate and William.

This is the wallet I may order, wonder if they can do this style with alternating interior exterior colors? Your suggestion of the pink lizard wallet may be my second choice:cool:

Attachments

• Small_Stirrup_Clopette_Purse-_Quality_Leather_Purse__(3).jpg
    Small_Stirrup_Clopette_Purse-_Quality_Leather_Purse__(3).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,183
  • Small_Stirrup_Clopette_Purse-_Quality_Leather_Purse__(2).jpg
    Small_Stirrup_Clopette_Purse-_Quality_Leather_Purse__(2).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,180
  • Exotic_Pink_Lizard_Purse_(2).jpg
    Exotic_Pink_Lizard_Purse_(2).jpg
    139 KB · Views: 1,268
  • Exotic_Pink_Lizard_Purse_(3).jpg
    Exotic_Pink_Lizard_Purse_(3).jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,197
Oh-I love that! See what I mean about the bags? They are so wonderful! I love they are made special just for you. I hope they continue to stay under the radar. I did see though that their sales jumped by 60% after the royal wedding of Kate and William.
All the more reason to order now before the wait turns into months instead of weeks. Do you know if they offer personalizaton such as embossed initials ?

cocobean1793 said:
This is the wallet I may order, wonder if they can do this style with alternating interior exterior colors? Your suggestion of the pink lizard wallet may be my second choice:cool:

Yes. You can pick whatever color outside and whatever color inside. I came very close to ordering my wallet in red calf outside with black interior. Christine said that's pretty too. So yes, you could pick any of the colors in that wallet and then do the inside in any contrasting color you want. I like black with yellow too.

cocobean1793 said:
All the more reason to order now before the wait turns into months instead of weeks. Do you know if they offer personalizaton such as embossed initials ?

Mine was pretty fast. Just a few weeks. No on the personalization though. I asked. I think the calf leather might scratch or perhaps they've had people that changed their minds on initials or something. I will say the embossing of their name and the royal warrant is really fun.

Mine was pretty fast. Just a few weeks. No on the personalization though. I asked. I think the calf leather might scratch or perhaps they've had people that changed their minds on initials or something. I will say the embossing of their name and the royal warrant is really fun.

I just sent an email to start the ordering process. I was thinking of the pink with black interior, but decided it would be more fun to have the black exterior and then a pop of color(not sure which color yet) when you open the wallet. Disappointed that they don't do monograms :sad: