Laughable

Aug 22, 2010
In the mail today I see a letter and it's return is Yingling V. Ebay Inc settlement fund. I thought it must be some kind of notification but no it was a check. A check for $0.14. Yes, seriously a check for $0.14 that must be cashed before 12/22 or it would be void. OMG what to do with this windfall. I'm thinking a trip around the world and a sports car!

In the mail today I see a letter and it's return is Yingling V. Ebay Inc settlement fund. I thought it must be some kind of notification but no it was a check. A check for $0.14. Yes, seriously a check for $0.14 that must be cashed before 12/22 or it would be void. OMG what to do with this windfall. I'm thinking a trip around the world and a sports car!
LOL! That's typical of class action lawsuits. The only ones who get rich from them are the lawyers.

)))))))))))))))) you're funny

ETA now i'm lost, so then why people participate in class action suits?

I just googled to see what the Yingling V. Ebay case was about.

It's a settlement for FVF for selling items in the vehicle-related parts and accessories categories on eBay Motors (“Parts and Accessories”) between April 21, 2005, and August 26, 2009.

Evidently, ebay overcharged on the final value fees.