Laughable fake Papillon

This is what I sent the highest bidder... [I felt sorry for them...]:

The LV Papillon you're bidding on is FAKE!!! LV never made a Multicolore Papillon!!! Even if LV did, this bag has the wrong colors... it's supposed to have 33 vibrant colors, not the same 6... and a real LV bag is made out of LEATHER, not plastic. I hope it's not too late to cancel your bid...

jm311 said:

The LV Papillon you're bidding on is FAKE!!! LV never made a Multicolore Papillon!!! Even if LV did, this bag has the wrong colors... it's supposed to have 33 vibrant colors, not the same 6... and a real LV bag is made out of LEATHER, not plastic. I hope it's not too late to cancel your bid...

waiit arnt the monogram pieces are made outa canavs?

jm311 said:

The seller had the balls to message me back and tell me this:

The handles are leather.

I laughed and told him... HA HA HA. PLEASE!!! I know plastic when I see it. If you really think it's 100% authentic and that the handles are leather, ask a MyPoupette Reseller... they'll tell you the bags is fake and made out of plastic... Also Papillons are supposed to have upside-down LV's... Just admit that your bag is fake... you're not fooling anyone...