Latico handbags...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Opinions? I keep seeing them in the handbag section of endless.com and I am looking for a blue or green bag for summer. The colors and styles look very pretty, but I have never bought this brand. Are they well made bags? Thanks!

2. I have a suede one, and was quite surprised about the quality of material and craftsmanship.

3. I have several latico bags and the quality is excellent. :tup:

4. I have Latico bags also and the are great!

5. I love my Latico bag, it's very well made. Definitely worth the price! :tup:

6. Do any stores carry them? I've only seen them online and I'd love to see one in person before buying.

7. I see them a lot at Marshalls.

8. I have a latico bag that i purchased maybe 4 years ago. the style is still on point, and the quality has been fantastic. I still get complements on the bag... i bought mine at marshalls....but if i found another one that i loved i would pull the trigger on it for sure.

9. Thanks, ladies! I'll go to Marshall's.

10. I know in Ny a lot of the smaller boutiques carry Latico-that is where I have bought mine. Try looking at their website maybe

11. I have 3 and two are the woven style. I got them at Ross for a fantastic price and they are probably some of the best bags that I have ever had.

12. I've seen Latico at my Dillards.

13. I got mine at TJ Maxx, smaller boutiques carry them also.

14. I'm so glad you asked this; I've also been looking at latico at endless.com and I WANT one in the gorgeous electric blue shade I'm seeing... Don't see them too much in stores...

15. They are also made in the USA unless I am mistaken.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice