latest Roermond outlet experience

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Ladies (and Gentlemen),

I wanted to share my Burberry experience from yesterdays visit to the Roermond Outlet in the Netherlands. I went there initially to look for some new office heels at Prada. Of course I paid a visit to Burberry but wasnt looking for anything specific (the Burberry heels I was after from last season have sold out everywhere in my size unfortunately).
    So I worked my way through the huge store until the sales rack in the Burberry London section caught my eye. I found this beautiful Blazer in navy, the size said it was a german 32 which is even too small for me. I always wanted to have a nice classic Burberry Blazer but couldnt afford to pay around 800€ for it. So I looked closer at the Blazer and from my visual judgement thought it doesnt look THAT small. I tried it on and it fitted perfectly :smile: The cut is very slim and a liitle longer, its just beautiful.
    Here is the best: it was discounted twice from originally 795€ to 220€ :graucho::graucho::graucho:
    I still cant believe my luck and dont recall any shopping haul that made me happier so far
    :yahoo::yahoo:

From my personal impression regarding the prices there were even better bargains that 1 month ago during official sales season.

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful blazer, well done! I love going to Roermond, there's always some good deals waiting to be discovered :smile:

3. Congrats! Its beautiful and what a awesome deal you got! We don't get that good outlet deals here in the US.:smile:

4. Well this was an extraordinary deal, we dont get that good deals very often. I guess it was such a good deal because of the very small size..

5. I feel like from the talk on the forum along with various other brands that European outlets do have better products and deals than the outlets in America. I could be wrong but i feel like that is the general consensus. Great buy!:smile:

6. This is interesting. I have no experience with any outlets in the US, but so far I always heard they give much more discount than in Europe. Maybe this doesnt refer to the luxury segment!?
    In general, most outlets in Europe offer 30% discount.

7. American outlets are awesome for American brands. Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren,etc are "cheap" compared to what you would pay in Europe, especially considering the discounts and exchange rates. So I think it depends on the brand and its nationality.