Latest Makeup you like

sequin eye pallet by chanel although i cant bear to use it because its too pretty to look at. They are really pretty colours on me though but not for everyday.
I just got a bronzer by body shop, a brilliance powder in a tube which i love, i never thought i would go back to Body shop as i used to buy there stuff when i was extremely young (12-13) but found this one item and love it.

Like pinkpiano, I am also loving the Dior Flight makeup pallet (in Pink Escapade), as well as Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion which works like a dream (my eye liner/shadow doesn't budge!). As well, anything by Stila or NARS...which I've loved for a while now and still don't get tired of.

has anyone tried the dior spray on fundation?... i don't like actually sparying it on, looks to cakey... BUT.. sparying in on the spunge & just lightly dap it on my face, looks FLAWLESS.. and actually looks really natural :biggrin:

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara...the best curl holding mascara...however its not one of those dramatic volumous mascaras, it gives you that "I was born with perfect lashes" natural look. AND NEVER NEVER CLUMPS!

I am in love with Bobbi Browns luminous moisturizing foundation. The coverage is amazing and my face feels awesome all day!! I also just bought the glowfusion tanner thing at sephora, will use it tonight, ill let you know how it is.

I just went nuts at the Chanel counter. I'm in love!

New holy grail products. I've FINALLY found the perfect lippy and gloss! Rouge Allure "Fabulous" and the "Glow" Glossimer. I've never seen a lipstick with this much debth of color. It looks like you spent time layering beige, bronze, cranberry and rose pink all together.
Also picked up the perfect blush - Orchid Rose and the new Demure Eye makeup Quad.

I just got given the Benefit 'Realness of Concealness' set and I love it - I'm cursed by really dark circles round my eyes and uneven eyelid colour and this has sorted it out a treat... I used it for the first time this morning to cover up the excesses of my 25th birthday bash and it looks like I didn't touch a drop last night. I'm sold on it!

has anyone tried the dior spray on fundation?... i don't like actually sparying it on, looks to cakey... BUT.. sparying in on the spunge & just lightly dap it on my face, looks FLAWLESS.. and actually looks really natural :biggrin:

I got it too. I love it!! I tried so many different foundation b4 including high end and drug store products. But this is the best one! It's flawless and it doesn't clot my pores or stain on my clothes.(I have a combination skin with oily t-tone so make up comes out easily.)
I use it with a foundation brush. It works better than sponge~:yes: I got the #202 which make me look tan because even the 200 is closer to my regular color it make me look a little sick.

u may want to try not holding the bottle too close to make a sheer result.
I felt cakey when I first start to use it by myself. but after a few trials, I figure out the trick and have been using it since.:love: