Latest IT bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you think is the latest IT bag/s?? and what bags are already kinda outdated?

2. I think if you know how to work it, you can make ANY bag an IT bag!:graucho:

3. Oh so true! I admire those funky girls I see that can make a toothpick look fashionable!

4. Ha, toothpicks are the IT thing this year. Especially after dinner.;)

5. :roflmfao:

6. LoL! :lol:

7. So, so true...especially if you love it!

8. I don't think there's been a definitive "it" bag this season. I like that.

9. I kinda hate the whole 'it' bag thing. Any bag can be an 'it' bag if the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie carry it :s bo-oooring.

10. Isn't that the Miu Miu Coffer is an IT bag this season??

11. ^ It has been quite popular, along with the Prada Grauffe which also looks similar :yes: And many others... and of course, whatever you rock out is your own personal "it" bag!

12. i don't know about the world's "IT" bag...
    but my "IT" bag is still balenciaga for the past few years, i just can't get enough of this bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice