Latest iPhone case....

if anyone w/ an iPod Touch happens to test this case out to see if it's snug enough, please post! i'm more curious than anything. if it does slide out, maybe shove a little eyeglass chamois in there to take up a little room? i always have one w/ me to wipe off the screen and back.

honestly, i am super-leary about buying $$ cases to fit my trendy technology because they are always making stuff smaller, thinner, awesome-r (haha). look at the redesign of the nano -- totally different. w/ my luck, apple would redesign the Touch entirely or come out w/ something better and i would be left w/ this really cute case and not a thing to shove in it.

OOOOH! I GOT IT!!
Iphone case came today..ITS SOOO CUTE!!!!LOL!

PS-Im buying a case for my 11 yr old too..hehe...for Xmas....its a great case and will protect it well!

Jill - I'm actually glad to see that I'm not the only crazy one that bought their daughter an iphone.....Her iphone actually got stolen a few weeks ago at a black tie Bat-Mitzvah! She left her bag on the table with the phone in it when she went to dance with her friends and then it was gone! I bought her another one because I felt bad, she's usually so careful with it and she was so upset. :crybaby: