Latest Dylan Medium Tote-Pics

Rashmi

O.G.
May 26, 2008
Hi guys, if you have bought the new Dylan tote in medium size, can you please post some pics and modelling shots, I'd appreciate it. I especially would like to see the Cobalt and Kelly Green colors. Thank you.

I just bought one in cobalt and have been lazy about revealing it, here you go!

Oh and for perspective I'm 5'4"

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

With Flash:
DSC_0401.jpg

No Flash:
DSC_0403.jpg

thank you! I'm in LOVE with the color and can't wait to use it! I'm waiting on a shipment of Wilson's TLC leather protector to use before taking it out of the house

Thanks for the pics Cates. I finally took the plunge on this bag at MyObsessions w/ a 35% off code. Better deal than LP, since I have to pay shipping and sales taxes there.

I finally broke down and succumbed to the LP bag I've been drooling over. After seeing it in Cobalt, I knew I found my Spring "It" bag. Who needs HH blueberry bags anyways. Okay, I'm still bitter about the one that got away.

The bag itself is very light, especially for its size and the cobalt color is very rich and goes with most of my wardrobe. My only peeve is it came with a small indention its leather and a mark on the pocket, which I can barely see. I will keep it regardless.

Without further adieu, LP Medium Dylan Tote in Cobalt. If you've never bought from Myobessession, you are missing out. I bought this online 2 days ago and I already have it in my hot little hands. And did I mention it came with a free turquoise bracelet?

For reference, I'm about 5'7.
IMG_1393_1.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1408_1.jpg
IMG_1410.jpg
IMG_1421.jpg
IMG_1431.jpg