Latest buy

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
Hi all,
I am new on the Prada forum, i am usually a Mulberry/LV girl.

However, I got this bag yesterday and it is lush and so soft! The leather is TDF and love the suede lining which gives it a chique well finished look.
There were more summery colours too, but as it is my first Prada and to be used from tomorrow I went for classic black. I will be back for more!:graucho:
I got it from Bicester Village in London and paid £405.

27d16348.jpg

58e02860.jpg

Oh MON DIEU. From Bicester? My nearest outlet is in Kildare (Ireland) but it's nowhere near as good as Bicester. What are other Prada bags do they have in stock? Any nice evening clutches? *cries cries CRIES* ..

They had so many lovely bags. My bag was also available in chocolate and tan.
They had this model in pebble leather in very summery colours of blue, orange and red.
They had smaller handheld bags with the large imprinted logo (sorry, quite new to Prada and am not sure of the name/modelnumber)
There was a nice greige tote bag with zips on the side, it was a structured bag and lovely but I had to limit myself to only one as I first want to see howmuch I will use/love the bag.
Prices for leather bags between £350-£700. Loads of vinyl bags too.
The shop was pretty busy as tour buses from London bring eager tourists from the Far East.:biggrin: