latest Bal bag -- VERY disappointed

Mine came in the original balenciaga box, but they taped it so bad that u'd not be able to use the bag. For the balenciaga box, they are not all that durable any one - not like the chanel or hermes ones. So i dont mind not having the box.

My bag didnt come in a box either, she came in a brown box with tons of tissue wrapped nicely around the dustbag though. I was really hoping for a box! Would make her seem so much more special ..! It doesnt bother me much though, I would have thrown the box out.

I asked the SA at Bal Paris about the box, she said the box is a gift box that comes upon request!

i received my lilac ( CLASSIC CITY ARENA/FETTUCCIA CERATA
LILLA/ PARME) city from the NM warehouse today and within the fedex box there was another thin (shirt box ) brown box with the balenciaga description labels on the outside about the bag a small pic of the bag and the price tag with the sku numbers
may be balenciaga is cutting packaging costs.

My lilac city came in that same box. (shirt size) I liked it better than the big white box that is a pain to pry off the lid. What if they made a little heavier box in the size of the shirt box with a lid that folds into the box instead of a lid that comes off and can't hardly go back on, made it white or better yet, black so it didn't look dirty later if you store em, (Black with white lettering would look sharp) with the Bal logo? Not too big, not too small but just right.

Wow -- never thought my box problem would create such a discussion -- LOL I, personally, like the box -- it creates an air of excitement when you break open that ugly UPS/FedEx box and see that white Balenciaga box staring at you screaming "open me NOW please!!" I do use the boxes for storage and do agree with Muggles that it is only cardboard and doesn't warrant any fuss. But my big issue like I said in previous posts is the extra protection it offers when a bag is shipped from a long distance -- you never know what those UPS/FedEx pplz do with the packages -- throw them around, stack heavy items on top of them, or they may even manage to get cut open. If the bag was packaged just in the dustbag it would risk getting knicked up -- hence the need for that extra box -- protecting it from minor damage. But, everyone has their own opinion and this is the place to voice it -- love a heated debate between Bal ladies -- always learning new and interesting things!! :yahoo:

I truly look forward to reading all the new posts from everyone on most every topic in this forum. Bal ladies are THE best as is their expertise in Balenciaga!! All I have to say is ------> :urock:

I hate the boxes. They are just too hard to get into, I just purged several from my closet right into the trash. I think I have one left, that fits a twiggy. I keep a bag in there that I never use. I don't really care how my bag is shipped as long as it's in a dustbag and tissue.

My first Bbag came in a box and I couldn't get the freakin' thing open. It was driving me crazy. Especially since the UPS driver didn't show up until almost 5pm... I had been so anxious all day... and then I couldn't get into it!!! AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!

Has your replacement been delivered today???

My first Bbag came in a box and I couldn't get the freakin' thing open. It was driving me crazy. Especially since the UPS driver didn't show up until almost 5pm... I had been so anxious all day... and then I couldn't get into it!!! AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!

Has your replacement been delivered today???

hehe that happened to me once too! It got stuck, so I just ripped it off...!:blush: