Late Valentine's Day Giftie

It's official: I'm freaking IN LOVE with this color!!! It's got this crazy chameleon quality to it that's hard to explain. Normally I don't like to wear a true red bag with blue & white (think American flag). Then there's the "wear with green and look like Christmas" look. This crazy red seems to change colors according what you wear it with, such that it IS wearable with greens and blues, even purples. I wore white pants with a demin blue top today. It was perfect! LOVES!!

Even if you guys don't buy this color for yourself, please take a minute to check it out next time you're in a Prada shop, NM, etc. It's called Fuoco (Fire), but there's no orange to it at all. Totally amazing color. Two thumbs up, Prada!

PP, how would you describe in terms of H red? Rouge Garrance?Rouge Vif? Vermillion?
happy for you that you have found the perfect red for you. it can sometimes take a lifetime!

Definitely Rouge Vif. Cherry red, that's the red. But again, it changes hues in different lights, next to different colors. Very H leather sort of behavior. I've never seen any of my Prada colors do this until now.

PP you look GORGEOUS!!!! Love this bag on you. You make me want to get my bag out and use it too. I bought it last fall and STILL haven't used it. I have the same color as your small one. I was debating on selling it, but after seeing your pictures, I think I might just keep it! You lucky lucky girl:P