Late to the Poppy Party!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When Poppy line first came out I thought they were so tacky, like the Dooney bags that were trying too hard to sell to the younger consumer. So I just ignored them when buying Coach.

I was looking at them closer because the last PCE you can use online and that's the way I love to shop. Oh, boy big mistake. I was looking at trying desperately to decide what bag to buy and started looking at the Poppy line for a laugh or two. But I wasnt laughing! I realized there was some "subtle" bags, like the Op Art, Signature and the Black Patent and I see the pretty colors I missed for the summer, all fakes on ebay, so cant buy the ones that are discontinued. Now I am obsessed! I saw the graffiti wristlet and thought they must be coming out with a tote, riiiiiiiiiight?? I bought the wristet with PCE. But still waiting no tote!

Well it's not on the site but I actually dragged my butt to the Coach store and there was the tote, I grabbed it off the display, almost knock s--t down, you know. Tried it on, LUVV:love: bought it.

But now you know the drill. Now I want the black patent one!! The problem is............I got no more friggin' $$$! I'm thinking of taking out of my savings, I know its a no-no, but now I am obsessed. I saw the jazzy hobo on the China site with BRASS, want so bad, but they dont have it here, prob. would rob a bank if I had to (I KID!) if they had that here. What if I buy the black patent tote or even the black patent hobo, then the brass which I really want comes here?! That's more $$$!!

What to do?? Should I wait, should I buy what I see now? Are these bags as durable as the regular Madison, Hampton, etc. lines, anyway? Help me please, thanks!!

:shrugs:Sigh.

2. I have the black patent tote. It is totally gorgeous and the lining is TDF..I know I'm not helping. When I see a bag i gotta have usually I end up with it. I hate waiting and you never know. You may regret it if you don't get what you love.:tender:

3. I have an op art glam tote and I love it! I'm not a huge Poppy fan, but I love the glam totes.

Here's a couple of pics of mine:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. NICE! Stunning and simple Op Art. But when Poppy was first introduced I thought it was tacky, so I never paid attention. And then I end up getting the friggin Graffiti; I want to use it as a travel tote.

5. It'll make a great travel tote!
    I keep going back to this bag because it's so comfy and roomy. It's quickly become my "go to" bag. You'll enjoy it!

6. Cute! I love the Glam tote!