Palm Springs Mini Backpack

• YES

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • NO

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
I seem to always be late to the party regards to new ideas... I'm suddenly lusting over the Mini Backpack in mono. My problem is I research and think about all the things good/bad and still wait...
Anyone, with the Mini Backpack please share your thoughts... Yes/No
Thanks in advance xx

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I seem to always be late to the party regards to new ideas... I'm suddenly lusting over the Mini Backpack in mono. My problem is I research and think about all the things good/bad and still wait...
Anyone, with the Mini Backpack please share your thoughts... Yes/No
Thanks in advance xx

I voted yes! I got one about a month ago and I can't stop carrying it. It's very functional because of how much it can hold. I can fit more in my palm springs mini than I could in my pochette metis. I also love all of the different carrying options (backpack, crossbody, handheld, etc.) Even though mini backpacks are trendy right now, I have a feeling that the PS mini may become a "new" classic for LV due to its functionality and chic mono/noir color combo.

Reactions: Kylie M
I don't have it but have seen it IRL, tried it on, etc. While it's adorable and could hold a modest amount the real problem I have with it is the lack of security; it looks way too easy for pickpockets to gain access and that handle and leather loop on the bottom are both something that someone could grab onto and yank you backwards.

I don't have it but have seen it IRL, tried it on, etc. While it's adorable and could hold a modest amount the real problem I have with it is the lack of security; it looks way too easy for pickpockets to gain access and that handle and leather loop on the bottom are both something that someone could grab onto and yank you backwards.

Security... It's all about being at the wrong place at the wrong time, and carrying a designer bag doesn't help. However, you have a point. :smile:

I voted yes! I got one about a month ago and I can't stop carrying it. It's very functional because of how much it can hold. I can fit more in my palm springs mini than I could in my pochette metis. I also love all of the different carrying options (backpack, crossbody, handheld, etc.) Even though mini backpacks are trendy right now, I have a feeling that the PS mini may become a "new" classic for LV due to its functionality and chic mono/noir color combo.

I love that you love your bag... I'm interested to know what you carry inside and if it gets heavy? I had the Pochette Metis and thought I would get another one but was concerned about a repeat glazing issue.. Anyway, what fits inside your Mini?

I love that you love your bag... I'm interested to know what you carry inside and if it gets heavy? I had the Pochette Metis and thought I would get another one but was concerned about a repeat glazing issue.. Anyway, what fits inside your Mini?
I can easily fit a small makeup bag, wallet (usually my stuffed empreinte cles with several keys attached), sunglasses case, inhaler, iphone 7plus, hand sanitizer, gloves, pack of kleenex, pack of gum, with room to spare. It can hold quite a bit because the interior isn't divided into multiple compartments, and the boxy shape makes it easy to fit bulky items like sunglasses, etc. It does not feel too heavy even when it's stuffed to the brim. It feels extremely lightweight when worn as a backpack, since the weight is evenly distributed on both shoulders. It feels a bit heavier when it is worn as a crossbody/shoulder bag, since the weight is concentrated on one shoulder. That said, the bag itself is extremely lightweight, and it's comfortable to carry in every configuration.

I just started loving this cutty tooo!! When it came out first time, I didn't really like it but I don't know why since last week I started doing research and watching YouTube video on this bag! Will check my boutique if it is still available! [emoji7][emoji7] I am somehow always late to the parties [emoji23]