Late to the party... but lots of comparison pics (pink pleated satchel)

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
Hi everyone-

My bag arrived an hour ago (with my second package) but I have been busy putting the kids down for a nap and trying to take pics.

Without further ado... my packages from today. I will post more pics, but the upload to photobucket is SLOW today.

*** NOte about the bracelet. Some of you may remember the drama http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/really-it-was-the-legacy-boutique-this-time-268825.html where they gave me green instead of pink. When I went ALL the way back to the city when I got there they said there was no pink. I said "no, I saw it in the book yesterday" and they said no when you order it it would come as the purple. WELL low and behold my normal SA ordered it for me this past Sunday and it was PINK! So now I have pink and purple!!!

DSC04483.jpg

DSC04486.jpg

OMG, that is really GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the color!! This is going to be a very difficult decision when I get around to buying one of these!! I can't really justify pink since I have so many pink bags, but I have to say it might be my fav. color so far!! Your bangle and scarf look wonderful with it too. CONGRATS!!

Okay, comparison with my Lily and STUFFED with all her contents...
DSC04464.jpg

DSC04465.jpg

DSC04466.jpg

DSC04469.jpg

DSC04470.jpg

DSC04472.jpg

NOTE: Only without my computer and accessories (last pic) does the bag actually close. This could be a REAL prob for me since I work everywhere.

I LOVE your pink satchel coachfreak... I have to ask you though, where did you get that scarf? does it come in any other colors? TDF!! Congrats! :P

Hey CoachGirl12- it is old, but I JUST started using it.

It is one of the patches from the summer patchwork (last?) year? I have pics of that bag in my collection in the link below. I think it only came in pink.