Late to the "party" but I found them! Jungle print.

Swedengirl

Jan 20, 2016
I was very late in starting to appreciate and love Louis Vuitton but once the first item came I was seriously hooked.

It started with a Key Cles in DA in November -16 and soon followed by a monogram Neverfull Pochette, mini pochette in DE and Pochette Metis. This year I've added a 4 key holder in monogram and the Victorine wallet. But I could never forget about that lovely Jungle print on the Cosmetic Case and Toiletry 26 pouch but my SA told me they are sold out. How annoying, I always find something and fall in love when it's sold out.

However I searched and found! Presenting my pre-loved however both unused Jungle Print items. They will look great in my coming Neverfull MM in DE that I'm getting later this month. Oh did I say I'm an true LV addict now?

IMG_1485002269.116301.jpg

IMG_1485002284.228447.jpg

Now I'm trying to hunt down the passport holder with the print of traveling people...

Beautiful items! Congratulations on finding these unused. I had no idea the jungle print had such a gorgeous interior! Love how quickly your collection is growing. You have great pieces! Can't wait to see your next reveal [emoji1]

Reactions: Swedengirl
I was very late in starting to appreciate and love Louis Vuitton but once the first item came I was seriously hooked.

It started with a Key Cles in DA in November -16 and soon followed by a monogram Neverfull Pochette, mini pochette in DE and Pochette Metis. This year I've added a 4 key holder in monogram and the Victorine wallet. But I could never forget about that lovely Jungle print on the Cosmetic Case and Toiletry 26 pouch but my SA told me they are sold out. How annoying, I always find something and fall in love when it's sold out.

However I searched and found! Presenting my pre-loved however both unused Jungle Print items. They will look great in my coming Neverfull MM in DE that I'm getting later this month. Oh did I say I'm an true LV addict now?

View attachment 3581145

View attachment 3581146

Now I'm trying to hunt down the passport holder with the print of traveling people...
They are perfect, like fresh from the store. Very happy for you :smile:

Oh how is your interior holding up? I absolutely love the pink interior but am terrified to make it dirty but still want to use it every day :smile:
It's still perfect. And I don't baby it at all. The interior is wipeable... it has a water resistance coating so u can wipe it down with a moist cloth. Here's mine. So don't worry go ahead and use it. IMG_0030.JPGIMG_0030.JPG

View attachment 3581145

View attachment 3581146

Wow! They are too cute!! ❤❤❤ I'm actually buying a Neverfull with the same print. But I'm not yet sure if it's authentic. What do you think? ❤❤❤ Should I buy it? ❤❤❤

Last edited: