Late reveal - welcome my new beauty

MaryJoe84

O.G.
Mar 21, 2013
Hi Ladies and gents,

I bought this bag already at the beginning of February, but I totally forgot to make a reveal - so heres without further ado my new to me Alma BB in vernis Vieux Rose :heart::heart::heart:
I always wanted to add a beautiful neutral/nude colour to my LV bag family, and THIS IS IT! From the moment I saw this colour, I loved it :love::loveeyes::love: Mod pic to follow, here are in the meantime pics of my new stunning little beauty :girlsigh:

Attachments

• IMG_5159.jpg
    IMG_5159.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 1,646
  • IMG_5167.jpg
    IMG_5167.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 1,679
  • IMG_5169.jpg
    IMG_5169.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 1,754
Its super gorgeous!! You are so lucky
Ive checked with LV in nearby country they said that they dont have this color instock. Is it because its new or im a little too late and they are gone... its beautiful. I have always love alma bb in rose velour or mordore. But since they are no longer available so i really look forward to this color. I thought they just release this color this year? But its weird why some country doesn’t have it anymore?

Its super gorgeous!! You are so lucky
Ive checked with LV in nearby country they said that they dont have this color instock. Is it because its new or im a little too late and they are gone... its beautiful. I have always love alma bb in rose velour or mordore. But since they are no longer available so i really look forward to this color. I thought they just release this color this year? But its weird why some country doesn’t have it anymore?
Thank you :smile: It's a brand new colour, just released a few weeks ago... It's also available online (at least in Germany), maybe they can order it for you or you can buy it online?

Reactions: Mei90
Yes i guess i need to check with some personal shopper as its not available here. Enjoy your bag. Please share some pic when you use them.
Uhh i really want this bag.