Late Reveal - Super Bright Holy Grail Birkin from FSH Paris

CrackBerryCream

The Edge of Glory
O.G.
Oct 26, 2012
I've been searching for a bright turquoise Birkin all over Europe for many years as it's my absolute favorite colour. So I accumulated SLGs in Bleu Aztec, Bleu Paon and Bleu Izmir, dreaming of owning a B some day in one of these colours. In 2012 I was lucky enough to acquire my first B, a 40cm Ultraviolet in Clemence with palladium hardware as a walk-in. But I still wanted a turquoise coloured Birkin with gold hardware in 35cm, my holy grail as nothing else could satisfy the need for it ;)

After countless rejections while travelling I asked my local boutique if I could place an order and in 2014 I was put on the list for a 30cm (as they said they couldn't get any other size for the colours I cited). I settled with the size, as the colour was far more important to me and prepared to wait for 3 years... Since then I've slowed down with the search, thinking my order will eventually arrive.

Then, earlier this month I went to Paris with my best friend for a couple of days, just for vacation without intention to hunt for a Birkin. However, he suggested to let the hotel concierge make an appointment with FSH. I was a bit hesitant as my order is supposed to come around this time, but agreed, not expecting much.

It was shortly before lunch time when we mentioned the appointment to an SA at FSH, were offered drinks and finally had the appointment with a very lovely SA for the bags. I started citing my favorite leather colours and only then mentioned that ideally it should be a Birkin... she continued asking me for preferences (leather, size, hardware), at which point I got hopeful as usually the SAs would immediately say there were non available... then she left for several minutes, which felt hours. I knew from my first experience that a long wait is actually a very good sign as they are really looking through the stock. My excitement grew... Finally she came back with a big and two small boxes :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

In the end I only took the content of the big box as the smaller ones contained a bag insert (which I never needed for my larger B) and a decorative cloche with mirror in a different colour (I prefer my bags au naturel :lol:). Now I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Better pics in Post #7 ;)

IMG_9497.JPG IMG_9498.JPG IMG_9501.JPG IMG_9502.JPG

Last edited:
Here is my Bleu Paon Birkin 35cm in Clemence with gold hardware:love::heart:
IMG_9503.JPG
I first fell in love with Bleu Paon around 2011/2012, but could never find a B in that colour. So I was super surprised and excited to see it coming out of the box in the store. The pics don't do the colour justice AT ALL. So you need to look at the DSLR ones too :biggrin:
IMG_9504.JPG
And here is the last iPhone pic. Taken at a lounge at Frankfurt Airport. I travelled home with the B already and stored my Evelyne in the box instead as I wasn't so sure the airlines would let me take the box on board (was flying coach as usual), ready to repack quickly at any time... but the Lufthansa crew was super nice and helpful :amuse:
IMG_9606.JPG

Last edited:
And finally the proper pics with colour correction, trying to bring out the true brightness. But the bag is still brighter in reality and depending on the light Bleu Paon sometimes seems green and sometimes blue. I absolutely LOVE it and still can't believe I finally got my Holy Grail...

Here she is in daylight, it was cloudy though.
IMGL6729.jpg
Now in artificial light
IMGL6743.jpg
With more drama :lol:
IMGL6754.jpg
And finally with my H bag family. You can see my other B is well used and super slouchy :biggrin: The Evelyne is Bleu Izmir Clemence for reference. And the Kelly is a BBK 32cm. So funny that all my H bags except for the Kelly are in Clemence. I love the leather despite the weight though, it lasts so well through use, even in rain and snow...

IMGL6723.jpg
Now thank you for letting me share :amuse: