late Reveal...something hardworking and sweet

BDgirl

May 12, 2010
Ive posted this bag before in the other threads a few weeks ago but felt like it deserves its own Reveal thread.
Presenting....again.. my velo in rose peche mgsh.
I used to think that such light pink is a challenge to my wardrobe but surprise it actually turns out to be quite versatile. The g12 silver hrdware goes well with the pink too making it more chic looking.
And the velo...i love the velo. I think balenciaga did the right thing by giving velo the adjustable strap. So i dont need to shorten it like i did with my g21 coquelicot velo. It still proves to be a better workhorse bag than work...well at least for me..

Attachments

• IMG-20140710-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20140710-WA0014.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG-20140710-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20140710-WA0015.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG-20140709-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20140709-WA0023.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG-20140709-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20140709-WA0016.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 569
Congrats!

I just got a lovely pink velo in the same colour! I'm assuming it's a rose Peche too since it's the only light pink velo for 2014? Experts, correct me if I'm wrong. I'll do a separate reveal later.

I agree it's versatile since it's light to almost neutral but gives a pop of colour when in black or white clothes. Since you've had this for awhile, I wanted to ask if you had to baby yours and does it stain easily?

Congrats!

I just got a lovely pink velo in the same colour! I'm assuming it's a rose Peche too since it's the only light pink velo for 2014? Experts, correct me if I'm wrong. I'll do a separate reveal later.

I agree it's versatile since it's light to almost neutral but gives a pop of colour when in black or white clothes. Since you've had this for awhile, I wanted to ask if you had to baby yours and does it stain easily?

Congrats! You must do a reveal soon! Velo is great isnt it? What hardware did you choose? Rose peche is a 2013 pink. If yours is from 2014 it should be rose powder which is a lighter more pastel pink. Mine has a hint of peach. The real color is a bit difficult to capture as you know balenciaga bag is quite a chameleon. Ive only had it for less than a year and i dont expose it to rain and i usually cover it with my scarf to protect it from the sun whenever i had to place her next to me when im driving. Although i feel the newer leather is more durable (not easily scuffed as the older years)..im still questioning if sun exposure will turn my pink bag yellow.

Last edited:
Congrats! You must do a reveal soon! Velo is great isnt it? What hardware did you choose? Rose peche is a 2013 pink. If yours is from 2014 it should be rose powder which is a lighter more pastel pink. Mine has a hint of peach. The real color is a bit difficult to capture as you know balenciaga bag is quite a chameleon. Ive only had it for less than a year and i dont expose it to rain and i usually cover it with my scarf to protect it from the sun whenever i had to place her next to me when im driving. Although i feel the newer leather is more durable (not easily scuffed as the older years)..im still questioning if sun exposure will turn my pink bag yellow.

Ah mine must be Rose Powder then, thanks! I got the rh because I'm now loving the look of the tassels and how light it is since I sold my G21 city due to weight issues. Moved on to other brands for awhile but came back to bbags as I miss the squishy leather! I love how versatile the velo is, took it out all day sight seeing today (still on holidays).