Late Nite REVEAL!!!..Not 1, Not 2 but THREE

Beautiful! Did your store already have the legacy on display? Mine won't have it until next Friday. I love the Patricia. I am a little surprised they decided to put in the zipper under the flap like on the original. I love all the details and the colorblocking. I thought I wanted a duffle but now I think I like this better.

Thanks...its not on display yet but my SM took out from the back to showed me...can say i saw most of the new Legacy, the duffle bag, Candace, Patricia, baskey clutch, leather large clutch, Penny, Amanda, shoes, coat n jewelry..all with selected colours...glad i picked colourblock Patricia, its like love at 1st sight for me :biggrin: n when my SM showed it to me, i said i want her, she is all mine...no regret of getting her...hope u get urs too :smile:

Wonderful buys and I love the Patricia! Could you show a comparison pic of Patricia next to Willis so I can get a better idea of the size? Thanks in advance!

Lovely reveals!! I hv been into other brands lately as there are nothing that wow me except the Madison gathered leather.
But I am liking the new legacy collection and I hope to get a bag and a SLG :smile:
Thank you for sharing and revive my love for Coach once again :smile:

Lovely reveals!! I hv been into other brands lately as there are nothing that wow me except the Madison gathered leather.
But I am liking the new legacy collection and I hope to get a bag and a SLG :smile:
Thank you for sharing and revive my love for Coach once again :smile:
i have the gathered leather in tuberose. i love it also, but the legacy is coming out with some good handbags this season