Late nite fun on ebay!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just submitted two "best offers" and won each of these for around $25.00 each!
    Go me! I sold a couple of accessories on ebay today, so I figured it was only fair to purchase! Ive been looking at both of these for a few weeks now, but they never went for under $40-50, so I think I did well.

Attached Files:

2. YAY! Congrats! Too bad I didn't know you wanted the ergo keychain... they had them at my outlet for 9.99 I could have picked one up for you! Great prices though especially the umbrella!

3. You did really well on that umbrella!! I picked that one up at my outlet in January for a $40. Nice Work!!

4. Nice finds! The ergo keyfob is so cute! I want a Coach umbrella too!

5. YAY!!!! Congrats!!!

6. Arent you sweet! Thank you anyway!

7. Ive always wanted a Coach umbrella, but I have a habit of losing them, so I didnt want to pay alot - but now that I have a Coach one I'm sure I'll be more careful than I was with my $3.00 Walmart smiley-face one!

8. I think you made great deals. I have never used the Best Offer. I will have to give it a try. Congrats!!!!!

9. I adore the ergo keychain!!

10. love them both!! I'm glad you had fun! haha

11. Congrats! Love the umbrella colors!

12. Very cool! I always feel like I can't be trusted with a nice umbrella, too! I'm dying to get a Coach one though!!
    Enjoy your new goodies!

13. Yippe! Congrats!! I paid $39.99 at the outlet for the umbrella.

14. Aww I love that ergo keyfob and the umbrella is super cute, congrats--you got a great deal on both of them!~

15. Very cute. You did get a great deal on the umbrella. I saw them at my outlet too for like 50 dlls and I regret not getting one.