Late night shopping Isabella Fiore Cory bag

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Wild Wonderful West Virginia
Late Late at night is the prime shopping time for me. Also the prime Impulsive shopping time. But I have wanted this bag from IF since it came out long ago. IF has always been a favorite of mine but I since sold all but one of my IF bags (except Audra) due to not using them. I decided to go back to my former Love and get something that wasn't polluted with Flowers or Pirates, or Love & Peace Insignias. Does anyone like this bag? Do you like it or do you wanna take a bet on how fast it'll be relisted on ebay...by me! LOL

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
No Listing. I was just kidding that I would turn around and resell it like I do alot of bags I get and decide I don't want. I expect to hang on to this one....for awhile at least. I don't like alot of IF bags nowdays so I better keep what I like.

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
NYC
It's a great color (and I empathize, late night impulse purchases! eeek!) but have you seen this IRL? I've noted that everytime i fall in love with an IF satchel type bag, it always surprises me how big it is when i try it on somewhere! I do love IF, though! Congrats!

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Oh Yeah, I've had alot of IF bags and I am quite prepared to have this little satchel weigh 32 lbs empty. It's the thing about IF bags I don't care for but I love some of their styles, older ones anyway. I had bought an Elaina Tote from NM a couple years ago and sold it, not because of the weight (although it was probably the heaviest bag I had ever owned) but because it was just too big. My stuff was lost in a vast hole of darkness. But what a beauty it was.

lovemyangels

May 4, 2007
Oh, this bag is so pretty! I am not a IF bag fan, but I have to say this bag is a beauty. But just to look at it already makes my shoulder hurt...

tenmosquito

complete bagaholic...
Late Late at night is the prime shopping time for me. Also the prime Impulsive shopping time. But I have wanted this bag from IF since it came out long ago. IF has always been a favorite of mine but I since sold all but one of my IF bags (except Audra) due to not using them. I decided to go back to my former Love and get something that wasn't polluted with Flowers or Pirates, or Love & Peace Insignias. Does anyone like this bag? Do you like it or do you wanna take a bet on how fast it'll be relisted on ebay...by me! LOL

Its a nice bag Lexie - but for some reason I can't picture you with it - it dosen't seem like your style - compared with the other bags you have got/showed us before. To be honest I get a feeling when you get it there will be something that will bother you and you will sell it right away :P

I hope you will prove me wrong!:graucho:

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Oh Ten. Am I that transparent??? LOL
I would say this does stray from my norm but it's something I've wanted when I first saw it come out. That had to be 2 years ago. I call that marvelous restraint! But there it was.....4am....at my most vulnerable impulsiveness...LOL...and I hit that BIN. Of course I know myself better than anyone so if I was a betting woman I'd lay odds on it being on ebay next week :nuts: I have to be brutally honest. It's the nature of my personal demons.

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Somewhere South...
I have two IF bags the whipstitch Elaina in bronze and another black hobo, and I love them both! They are heavy compared to my Miu Miu, but thank God I don't carry a lot in my bags. The thing I love about them is the quality-they will last forever and they have really beautiful details on them. I am not into the whole floral thing that she did, but these I truly love!