Late night reveal!

bella601 said:

etk123 said:
Gorgy!!! Congratulations!

dbeth said:
Congrats!!! The color will go with everything.

CLShoe_Lover said:
OMG ... :wtf: :nuts: :woot: :sweatdrop: :drool: :loveeyes: :woohoo: Nice legs and lovely feet in awesome heels ... congrats :ps: ... :urock: :ty: :rochard: :welcome: !!!

dc419 said:
Congrats!!! They look great on you!!

Christchrist said:
They look so high and so hot. Love them

ShoobieDoobie said:
Woohoo! They look great!

Dessye said:
OMG -- they are TDF on you!!! :faint::loveeyes:

LVoepink said:
congrats!! I love them :smile:

Thank you all soooo much. I'm so happy to finally be a part of the CL club!! Hehe :yahoo:

Last edited:
Wow those are impressively high!! Good luck.
Love the colour, great Mod pics - I should think wearing them gave you a second workout after the gym!
Have you worn them out yet - would love to see any planned outfits!

LouboutinHottie said:
omg i love those!! you look fantastic in them too. :heart:

Thank youuu :heart:

Kayapo97 said:
Wow those are impressively high!! Good luck.
Love the colour, great Mod pics - I should think wearing them gave you a second workout after the gym!
Have you worn them out yet - would love to see any planned outfits!

Hahaha yes!!! It was def a second work out! Just picked them up from the cobbler to get vibram put on so haven't been able to wear them out just yet. I'll post some pics for what I'm planning to wear maybe tomorrow because these are coming to Vegas with me so I'll need some opinions on what they will or will not go with :smile:

heychar said:

Thank you :flowers:

Ok so I tried to find this in a search but didn't come up and I didn't want to start a new thread so... My question is does anybody ever feel like the heel is going to "break" when walkin in them? My heel is 150 and it slips and feels like its going to break when I walk in them :sad: