Late night reveal! Who's here!? Purse [emoji162]

I really like how you're carrying your SLGs in the clear case--that looks fantastic! I think that's such a creative idea.

I also noticed a sweet kitty cat head in the first pic--very cute and soft looking :love:

Reactions: LVorDie
Lol! I was just thinking of this piece! Is this the gm or the pm?

Oh my gosh, how could I forget! It's the GM. The PM is awesome too, but it doesn't have the internal elastic bottle holders or a double zipper. But the opening/size/interior are so handy I'd love to have the pm too. Here's a pic so you can see the size comparison in my hand. Thanks! [emoji162] #LVorDieIMG_1505999288.318855.jpgIMG_1505999318.203640.jpg

Oh my gosh, how could I forget! It's the GM. The PM is awesome too, but it doesn't have the internal elastic bottle holders or a double zipper. But the opening/size/interior are so handy I'd love to have the pm too. Here's a pic so you can see the size comparison in my hand. Thanks! [emoji162] #LVorDieView attachment 3830875View attachment 3830876
Thanks for the clarification. Does the pm come with a divided pocket? How much is the gm btw? Don't see this combo available online. Only pm for this print.