Late Night Reveal! :D

Love everything! That Sydney is tdf!!!! Gorgeous! Mod shots?

I took these this morning in my slouchy clothes so please don't the outfit. ;)

Just to give ya some info: I'm 5'2 and a curvy size 10. I have longer legs and a shorter torso so she hits me at right about hip length from the shoulder strap. I don't find her too big nor small - she is honestly the perfect size! I don't usually go for multiples of bags (just cuz I love variety) but I can't say that if I found another good deal on a different Sydney that I wouldn't go for it! :biggrin:

Hope these helped! :smile:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382983277.388073.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382983277.388073.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 70
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382983306.803548.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382983306.803548.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
You know how to pick 'em! Everyone who does anything needs at least 1 weekender and with that price it doesn't really matter what color ( I have ocean but I like lime a lot)! Your Sydney is absolutely gorgeous and stylish! I have one in pearl croc but I have to say that I like yours more. But why did you have to show Mr Robot?!! Such a little thing but he's so darn cute.......you've convinced me that I need him!

You know how to pick 'em! Everyone who does anything needs at least 1 weekender and with that price it doesn't really matter what color ( I have ocean but I like lime a lot)! Your Sydney is absolutely gorgeous and stylish! I have one in pearl croc but I have to say that I like yours more. But why did you have to show Mr Robot?!! Such a little thing but he's so darn cute.......you've convinced me that I need him!

That's exactly what I'm thinking - so much so that I'm going to cut the tags as soon as I get home from work just so that he knows he has found his forever home in my collection amongst all of my other ladies. :whiteflag: I just hope there won't be a lady-riot after the introduction of this handsome fella to my closet... :feminist:

Thank you - I really love the lizard embossing on her and combined with the RG hardware... :faint: I really like the pearl croc, too. I don't have a fully croc embossed bag yet but since I love Sydney so much, I might need to bring her sister home. :yes:

OMG I KNOW! :biggrin: I think he is just the most adorable little guy! I have a good amount of fobs but he is definitely in my top five - he is just darling. I highly recommend him - he's a good size and the moving joints just slay me with cuteness. :P

Last edited: