Late night reveal anyone?

I saw it from the escalator and hoped it was truly metallic...So excited when I saw it in the sale case.

$140.00 + tax 70% off just marked down yesterday. Couldn't pass it up!

We Zonies don't have an outlet so I look for deals at our Dillard's and Macy's.

I found her at Dillard's. The Macy's near my house has Coach but most of them here don't either. My Dillard's has super nice SA who will call you if she sees something marked down you might like. I think Dillard's is a west coast joint...

I hadn't seen it before today...I've had my eye on some of the metallic bags on the bay but was thrilled to find one at a great deal. My pink streak is broken!

I always get the business card from a Dillard's SA when I've gotten exceptional service and ask for them when I'm looking for a particular item on sale. I get early calls on clothing sales and sometimes on bag sales if that person is working when the sale starts. They have some wonderful SAs. I'm very loyal to their stores because when I was a brand new teacher my SA would tell me not to purchase something because it was about to go on sale. She would hold things for me as long as possible and then ring them up for me the first day she could give me the discount. Sometimes they're able to discount at sale price a day or two early. I loved having Dottie wait on me and I was so sad when she retired because it was like having a friend wait on me.